Dave M Pro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave M Pro?

guys im wondering, i saw this for sale in japan and i might have a friend ship it over. It costs about 1,300-1,400 dollars but im wondering is this a pro?
    its certainly neck thru and ebony and kahler, but it just says Jackson, by grover jackson on the headstock. No "Professional" No "dave mustaine (like in the catalog of the DM Pro) nor truss rod writing.
    Can anyone tell me about this?
    Last edited by leevan_lee; 03-05-2009, 01:51 AM.

GroverJackson was the Japanese-market branding of Jackson. Made by the same bunch that did the Jackson Pros like the Mustaine.

Marty Friedman had a Firebird with the same "Jackson by Grover Jackson" logo on the cover of an old issue of Guitar School.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by leevan_lee View Post

guys im wondering, i saw this for sale in japan and i might have a friend ship it over. It costs about 1,300-1,400 dollars but im wondering is this a pro?
      its certainly neck thru and ebony and kahler, but it just says Jackson, by grover jackson on the headstock. No "Professional" No "dave mustaine (like in the catalog of the DM Pro) nor truss rod writing.
      Can anyone tell me about this?
      Way to overpriced for what it is. Wait for a real DM Pro to show up on Ebay. Have you looked at the exchange rates its going to cost you around 1500+ to get it here to the USA I know who has this and they have had it on sale since september. I would just pass.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
        Way to overpriced for what it is. Wait for a real DM Pro to show up on Ebay. Have you looked at the exchange rates its going to cost you around 1500+ to get it here to the USA I know who has this and they have had it on sale since september. I would just pass.
        thanks man, you saved me a million

Comment

Working...
        X