My New Jackson Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It can't hurt.

Some people here like Kahlers, but most people prefer a Floyd Rose for the deep dives like Steve Vai and EVH.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lemon[Nade] View Post
      Yea Babe. EMG FTW!
      See! Lemon Has taste!
      Gear

Jackson DXMG
      Jackson JS30RR
      Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
      Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
      Blackstar HT5H
      Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
      Marshall JCM 800 2203
      Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

Yeah, Nice Soloist aswell dude, with Seymours that would be a dead guitar though

*Stares at NewC and all the other SD Fans*
        Gear

Jackson DXMG
        Jackson JS30RR
        Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
        Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
        Blackstar HT5H
        Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
        Marshall JCM 800 2203
        Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

Originally posted by Mazz View Post
          Yeah, Nice Soloist aswell dude, with Seymours that would be a dead guitar though

Yea Mazz,
          The model for this guitar is SL-J2EK and the EK Stands for EMG Kahler (You probably can figure it out without my explaining lol)
          Another model for this guitar is SL-J2K=Seymore Duncan SH-1n (Front)/TB-5 (Rear).

I never had a EMG in my life so i would to try them out. Feeling good, maybe i like the digital sound of emg? haha

Comment

Has anyone ever tried removing the stars part on the headstock, one way or another? Awesome guitars but I think the whole stars part is a hard pill to swallow

Comment

Originally posted by i likeallguitar View Post
              Has anyone ever tried removing the stars part on the headstock, one way or another? Awesome guitars but I think the whole stars part is a hard pill to swallow
              You can tape over it with black electrical tape if it bothers you...
              Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by Mazz View Post

Yeah, if you buy the hype about the JB - possibly the crappiest pickup ever next to a Dime

Put a good Duncan in the bridge like the Custom5 or CustomCustom. JBs are good in the neck, but they suck ass in the bridge.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
                  You can tape over it with black electrical tape if it bothers you...
                  I dont see its bothering me also. Its pretty cool to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                    Yeah, if you buy the hype about the JB - possibly the crappiest pickup ever next to a Dime

Put a good Duncan in the bridge like the Custom5 or CustomCustom. JBs are good in the neck, but they suck ass in the bridge.
                    Hey now, the JB sounds great in my Predator.
                    Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                      Hey now, the JB sounds great in my Predator.

You're delusional

Try a C5 or CC - you might like it.

Comment

Working...
                      X