No announcement yet.

Indian made rhoads, sharkies red bevels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep it's a JS series Thinking of buying it for my squid his Birthday is coming up soon & he likes the odd shapes like I do,& I still don't let him play my Warriors

According To The Prophecy

Comment

yeah cant wait til my lil girl is big enough to play. unfortunatly my son has no interest.

Comment

Like any other cheap guitar line, there can be some really nice ones if you're willing to try a few out. My first Jackson was a JS-1, and it was good enough to convince me to shell out thousands of dollars on more Jacksons over the years that followed.

So far, it's been easier for me to find numerous good cheapies at the same shop than one Gibson SG Supreme that doesn't have orange peel and crooked inlays.
        sigpic

Comment

Did it had a bolt-on neck? Rosewood fingerboard? No pickguard? Damn, if they ever release a 24 frets RR with floyd that cheap, I have to grab one or two as backup guitars!!
          2007 Jackson Stars RR Custom
          2005 Jackson Stars RR Semi-custom
          1991 Grover Jackson RR Dan Spitz Professional
          1991 Grover Jackson RR Custom (sold)

Comment

I saw one of those and thought it was MIJ. Didn't play it but it looked pretty damn nice!

Comment

I played it today, other than the low E string being tuned to B, it played very nicely, better than the DK2 they had in the store, for $250 less. Once I have $400, I'm gonna get one.

Comment

I think that instead of naming it JS30RRF, they should have added an extra "R" making it a "JS30RRFR" to keep up with the trend.
                Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
                Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Actually the tag had it listed as "JS30RR FR"

Comment

Originally posted by SlaytanicDude View Post
                    Actually the tag had it listed as "JS30RR FR"
                    Aaah, I see. My bad. It's just that Drake S. left one R out by mistake, so I assumed Jackson decided to shorten the already long model title.

Well, they may as well go balls out and call it FFRFERFRFRFJS30RRFRFRFRRRFR or something (Top Gear ripoff, I know )
                    Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
                    Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

They should have called it DX IMO, it's in that price range and has atleast that quality, admittedly I've never dealt with any DX series guitar, but this guitar sure as hell ain't JS series quality. Unless JS is now gonna refer to any Indian guitar, and we see more of this quality. But then JS won't mean Just Shit anymore...

Comment

There is one exactly like that at my guitar center in murrieta.

Comment

If it helps pin the tail on this donkey, the serial number on the one in my GC is NJHK08007280. Anybody know why this is nowhere to be found on the GC website, yet has been seen at a few?

Comment

Originally posted by SlaytanicDude View Post
                            They should have called it DX IMO, it's in that price range and has atleast that quality, admittedly I've never dealt with any DX series guitar, but this guitar sure as hell ain't JS series quality. Unless JS is now gonna refer to any Indian guitar, and we see more of this quality. But then JS won't mean Just Shit anymore...
                            well the X series rhoads was an RX. it would make more sense IMHO since the D in DX stood for dinky. i hope its on that level. it may make me buy my first js.

Comment

I dunno if all of them will be good, cheaper guitars are hit or miss most of the time, but the one I played was great, although I think I'd change the pups for SDs, but it feels great.

Comment

every js neck i touched felt like s**t. what jacksons do you own and how does this one compare. sorry if that comes across the wrong way. not tryin to suggest you have no experience with jacksons or anything of the sort. im truly curious.

Comment

Working...
                                X