No announcement yet.

Indian made rhoads, sharkies red bevels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the import Jacksons but iron head You need to lighten up you come here with both guns blazing and you WILL get shot down my friend.
    The group here are VERY well informed and generally great folks.
    Lots of touring pro guitar slingers(big time players) hang out here as well as hacks like me.
    The bunch here have been playing Jackson guitars since they started building them and know just about all there is to know about them.
    So give some respect and you might get some back and quit being a tool.
    OMG I hope Bill doesn't get a hold of this guy.
    Oh shit back on the subject at hand the GC here has one I played it and yes its a pretty good guitar over all for the price.
    Alder I don't think so just didn't sound like alder.I'd say its some kind of "mother of wood" I'm sure its an asian wood of some sort.
    It sounded pretty good tho".CVR's aren't so bad I had them in a Jap Js30 and it was a good sounding guitar.
    Last edited by straycat; 07-18-2009, 02:44 AM.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Iron head, you've only got 5 posts and I think every one of those involves some sort of rant.
      Stop being a dick and talk about guitars. Like I said, we all love import Jacksons here and no one in this section's a snob about buying only expensive gear.
      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

WTF??!! I'm sick of these trolls coming here with a 'tude. Whenever I don't catch this..please bring it to my attention. But since I stumbled on this bullshit. Let me welcome this dickhead.

Oldnipplehead, FWIW this is my home and my bros. Check your tone, and I don't mean your cheap guitar. I'm talking about the unnecessary bullshit. So far, you're being an asshole, therefore I'm treating you as such. We can handle this two ways. You can apologize for stepping off on the wrong foot, and start over. Or we'll bounce you faster than the door can hit you in the cunt. You can start my changing that stupid font..

I enjoy shootin' the shit with good people and making assholes absolutely miserable. I like doing both, so it's no skin off my sack.

Today is your lucky day, because I give everyone ONE chance...ONE!

Bill Z Bub
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Wow, you're really fucking annoying.
          Zeeg thanks for putting quotes around that or I would have thought that was directed towards me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
            Zeeg thanks for putting quotes around that or I would have thought that was directed towards me.
            LOL, any time bro.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Well now that there's been some time for people to try one of these guitars, can someone chime in here as to how they are.

Comment

447d5_ORIG-Thread_Necromancer.jpg

Sorry, but I've been dying to bust this one out...
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Ha ha that was pretty cool, I'm just curious because I came across one at a good price.

Comment

they make jacksons in india?
                    damn I thought some half-wit was just putting those stickers on there to be funny!
                    hey if your pickups squeel..back away from the amp a bit!
                    whos tony niomi?

Comment

. This is mine. I know that these are a Guitar Center only item, although I don't know why they aren't available online. As you can see, I upgraded the pickups to EMG's. Playability is top notch, comparable to older MIJ guitars. Excellent buy for the money. If you can get your hands on one of these, do it!!!!!
                      Last edited by scabaway; 04-04-2011, 09:50 PM.
                      Throw down or fucking bite your own bullet.....

Comment

Working...
                      X