SL4 for 400.00 a good deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SL4 for 400.00 a good deal?

With case. Any pitfalls to watch out for? Fakes possible with a neck thru? Pics look pretty good and 6 digit s/n 00xxxx seems to be valid import number. Any info. on this axe?
    Thanks
    G

that's a great deal. Probably has seymour duncan pickups, 22 frets. jt580 jackson floyd rose.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
      that's a great deal. Probably has seymour duncan pickups, 22 frets. jt580 jackson floyd rose.
      Yep, you are dead on! And it is a nice Blue to boot.
      G

Comment

$400 is a great price! I paid $500 for mine, mint, with a case (and I felt like I'd stolen it). And its a really nice guitar if you don't need 24 frets. After I purchased mine, I quit buying rock guitars. Its nice enough to hold me over until I can afford an SL-2, and I think thats what I'd need to buy to do any better than my SL-4. Its really well made, sounds great, and with the neck through it just feels like someone spent a lot of time making it right. I have a DK2M Bengal that never gets played, since I bought the SL-4.
        Axes:
        Jackson SL-4
        Jackson DK2M White Bengal w/ stock EMG's
        Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat w/ Rosewood Pickguard & Lindy Fralin blues specials
        Fender FMT HH Set neck Tele
        Takamine Acoustic
        Hohner L90 Les Paul Goldtop copy w/Gibson P100's

Comment

Originally posted by rustler View Post
          $400 is a great price! I paid $500 for mine, mint, with a case (and I felt like I'd stolen it). And its a really nice guitar if you don't need 24 frets. After I purchased mine, I quit buying rock guitars. Its nice enough to hold me over until I can afford an SL-2, and I think thats what I'd need to buy to do any better than my SL-4. Its really well made, sounds great, and with the neck through it just feels like someone spent a lot of time making it right. I have a DK2M Bengal that never gets played, since I bought the SL-4.
          Cool! Its all about that top of the line fret work and feel for me. Got to have the Floyd and a hot PU.
          G

Comment

Working...
          X