my rig is at home Pictures of the family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my rig is at home Pictures of the family

i have all of my gear at home in my beat laboratory now so i figured i'd take a few pictures and share with you fellas some of my gear.

Here's my DKMGT with my halfstack (its a crate but it does the job until i can get money for my peavey setup.):

here's the body:

The neck:

and the family photo from left to right... my yahmaha 4 string bass (the first guitar i've ever owned) my jackson and then my project bass a 1967 hagstrom SG body bass. you guys will probably see more of that as i re-build it into a beast.:

Not pictued but i also own is a vintage ampeg rocketbass 100watt combo amp. its a beast amp but i didnt picture it due to the fact i am going to be selling it cause of the financial hole i have found myself in.

enjoy guys.

Good stuff, the Dinky looks awesome - nice colour. You need a new knob on there though!
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
      Good stuff, the Dinky looks awesome - nice colour. You need a new knob on there though!
      new knob? no way dude when a guitar has a scratch or blemish i like to call that "personality" or "character"

Comment

a scratch or blemish, sure. But missing parts? I like to call that "tightass guitarist"
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
          a scratch or blemish, sure. But missing parts? I like to call that "tightass guitarist"
          not true. i am spending like over 150 bucks on new pickups.

the knob doesn't really bother me i got the guitar without it and haven't really cared enough to replace it.

Comment

I was gonna mention that missing knob too, but then I remembered reading somewhere that someone pulled it off on purpose to avoid hitting it all the time. I figured you were that guy (it's handy excuse if you need it.)

PS that fretboard needs a good cleaning....
            "Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion."

Comment

Originally posted by ef_in_fla View Post
              I was gonna mention that missing knob too, but then I remembered reading somewhere that someone pulled it off on purpose to avoid hitting it all the time. I figured you were that guy (it's handy excuse if you need it.)

PS that fretboard needs a good cleaning....

i did put a knob on it at one point in time now that i remember.... but it sounded like i was getting a "fuzz" sound when not playing so i took it off and haven't heard that sound since.

so hey i guess i do have a proper excuse ha.

Comment

Working...
              X