rhoads or king v?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
    I thought they all had jumbo frets except the custom shop USA's.
    Jackson's specs on their site have always been wrong. They even state the Mark Morton model has jumbo frets, but they're also the smaller medium jumbo.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hey BigRED, where are ya? I got a nice black KVX10 with some mods already done that I'm thinking of letting go. Search under RacerX's X to see pics.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I agree with the rest of the crowd. Sinking that much money into an x series will be a waste of cash especially when you can buy a better model for a grand or less. Just lurk Ebay or Craigslist for that guy that doesn't know what he has. I bought a USA Jackson for 600 cash and felt like I stole it from him. I also got a MIJ Soloist for a little over 400. So look around and be patient. You'll find the one.

About the King V or the RR. They are both cool guitars so you should go to your local dealer and play both and see which you like best.
        It's pronounced soops

Comment

Originally posted by BIGRED924 View Post
          There's no way I could get my wife to buy off on spending that much up front so I'll do it in steps
          See guys, he has to sneak it past She Who Must Be Obeyed.

My KV has a Duncan Distortion and a RS Guitarworks pot kit in it. Have not put the other neck on it, so it's still stock otherwise.

Comment

I'm actually thinking about getting a WRXT now.

Comment

Oh, they suck

Comment

Are you gonna a buy a guitar or just tirekicking?
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

...asked Guitar Center employee wilkinsi

Comment

Looks like an awesome guitar, neck thru, custom pickups and an OFR. It's higher than an X series but way better IMHO.
                    It's pronounced soops

Comment

Working...
                    X