Replacement Neck for DK2M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement Neck for DK2M

Does anyone know where to buy a replacement DK2M neck from and how much they cost?

I love my crimson swirl and think it would be a good investiment to keep it going for years to come.

Egay.100-200.
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

a stock replacement or a different one?

Comment

Stock. I can't find any reference to them being supplied on the Jackson site.

Comment

Jackson doesn't make individual parts. You either buy the whole thing from a dealer or you buy a part from the used market (many of which aren't used, they're parted out upon arrival).
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

well if for some reason i dont like the feel of mine i'll let you know. i'll play it for the first time tomorrow.

Comment

Why do you need a replacement neck to keep it going?

Comment

I'd love to try a refret myself, but would only attempt it if I had a backup.

Thanks for the replieys. Much appreciated.

Comment

did you get my pm?

Comment

Working...
                  X