I did the trade for the RR3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did the trade for the RR3

Here it is. I liked the feel of the neck and it is in mint condition. The glue for the case straps has has come undone so I will use a hot glue gun. Can anyone recommend a stand for this type of guitar

I like the hercules stands they are what I use for my RR3

Comment

hell yeah. i woulda traded my dk2m for it in a heartbeat. i like wall hangers, but yeah blitz's suggestion is a great stand for it.

Comment

It adds nicely to my DKMGT

Originally posted by jdr94 View Post
        hell yeah. i woulda traded my dk2m for it in a heartbeat. i like wall hangers, but yeah blitz's suggestion is a great stand for it.

Comment

You should get one of the Hercules Wall Stands. They look badass and hold nicely. I hang my RR3 and Model 4 right next to eachother, they look beautiful.

Comment

Case straps are always an issue. I didn't bother fixing mine. I don't know if a hot glue gun will be strong enough.

Comment

I would find a plastic washer and a couple of wood screws and see if that would work.

Comment

nice one dude good choice

i hang all my guitars with wall hangers

Comment

Do you guys that hang them on the wall use the screw with the plastic anchors or try to get into a stud?

Comment

First off....nice axe! Good trade. Dude, if you're going to gig or jam or play it in more than 1 room, get a hercules stand. You don't EVER want to chance putting the points on the floor. Because you never know. I have a 3 guitar Herc stand I gig with, it's excellent. Balanced, sturdy and the locks are an added security.
                    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

i use the string swing wall hangers i use the plastic grub things for plaster board walls dont reely need them for solid walls

Comment

For Rhoads (and all odd shaped guitars) I prefer this other model that Hercules also makes.

- Leo.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Chang View Post
                          For Rhoads (and all odd shaped guitars) I prefer this other model that Hercules also makes.

- Leo.
                          I have those, and they do handle to the pointies much better than other stands.
                          Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

I swear by those GS412B stands, though I'd still like to find a Quiklok Catch-o-matic.
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                            X