What's a good price for a AT2T?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's a good price for a AT2T?

I am looking at what I believe is an AT2T, what would be a good price?
    They are asking $500 minium now(not including shipping) and I think that's high.

i agree with you

Comment

Gotta knock off at least 2 bills for the ugly factor
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks guys. Not sure what happened but the aution was ended "error in listing".
        Gotta knock off at least 2 bills for the ugly factor
        I kept telling myself "but it's purple" to get past the ugliness.

Comment

^^^ Nuke em, let's nuke the bastard!!!!

Comment

I know what happened with the auction ending earlier. The guy had some incorrect info in his listing, so I corrected him. Not sure if he actually included the info *I* gave him, but he did end the auction and relist.

I used to have an AT2T, and it was a nice guitar, but a very different beast from most Jacksons.
            sigpic

Comment

I corrected him to and he told me thanks so he could give correct info to the other interested buyers. He didn't change to a good price though.

Comment

How is it not worth $500?
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

How is it not worth $500?
                  That was my first question. Is it worth it. (since the MIJ J/C are not considered collectible being rarer doesn't count to me).
                  No one else thinks it is.
                  I just bought another guitar after this guy pulled the auction the first time anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X