DK2m Cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK2m Cheap

GC just lowered the price on the Red DK2M to $299.00.. There is almost that much in parts value alone.. Its got the duncan pickups with the maple fretboard.. What a great axe for a few bucks. The black was still $399.00. It was cheap enough I couldn't pass it up when I went for some graphite nuts that I could get there cheaper and faster than my suppliers.

Linkage? Or do we hafta walk in to a store?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
      Linkage? Or do we hafta walk in to a store?
      They are showing no longer in stock online.. I guess the stores have the only ones.

Comment

GC on 14th St in NYC had a black DK2M for 399 last weekend... I was tempted. Musicians Friend had a scratch and dent one today for 349.
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

I just recieved my 2008 Jackson DK2M from MF yesterday. They were blowing out the white ones for $399 but it looks like they are all sold out. Glad I jumped on it because it is a great guitar and I'm very happy with it.

Comment

I jumped on the same deal from MF for the white ones for $399, got it a couple days ago. Great deal, alot of guitar for the money, $299 is just too low for any Jackson fan who doesn't have one to pass up. I know the price went up this year due to the case and the Fender price increase, but what were the DK2M's going for last year originally?

Comment

799.00 then marked down to $499.00.

Comment

Originally posted by atdguitars View Post
                799.00 then marked down to $499.00.
                I think the original price MF was selling them for was $599

Comment

Ending Monday MF has a 20% gift certificate promotion you could use to reduce the price by $60. And I think there is a 5% cashback company out there too.
                  Just a guitar player...

Comment

Threw a set of J50's(courtesy of Grand Turk and Powerglide 350) in the one I just got and made a whole new machine out of it. I didnt mind the TBL4 and the SH2n but I wanted a different tone.

Comment

I was just about to post that I picked up an inferno red DK2M at Guitar Center last week for $299. I was looking for a "cheap" '80s style shredder guitar to fill an itch (I normally play Gibsons and Fenders) and was shocked when I saw the $299 tag. I've been eyeing this nice looking guitars since they came out a few years ago.

Inferno red wouldn't normally be my first choice, but for $299? Wow... I've got it all setup and it's a monster guitar! I let a buddy use it at rehearsal the other night and he fell in love. Didn't put it down all night. I also used it at a gig this past Saturday night and it was great.

For some reason, the JB sounds pretty decent in this guitar. That pickup annoys me in some other guitars, but not this one. Not sure if I'll keep it there, but it's good enough for now.

Chris

PS - I haven't posted on here in a looooooooooooooooong time.

EDIT - I just noticed it says this is my first post? Strange. I know that's not right.

Comment

These guitars are fantastic! I snagged a white one from music123 for $399 and liked it so much I went back to GC for an inferno red for $299.
                        Your friendly neighborhood import whore :: '08 DK2M, '08 DKMG, '03 KVX10, '94 Dinky Rev.

Comment

i snagged one of these about two weeks ago for $299, i had no intentions on buying a guitar but couldnt believe the price tag when i walked by. Considering i have been an ESP player for the last 5 years or so, i took a step out with this one, haha and in all honesty its turned out to be one of my fav axes... the maple fretboard is flawless and the fretjob is amongst my real ESPs and ibanez prestiges. i can't believe it was so cheap..

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on these! I snagged a red one today!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on these! I snagged a red one today!
                              did you get it online or at a store?

Comment

Working...
                              X