Was there a change to the Dominion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was there a change to the Dominion?

I'm really starting to GAS for a Dominion, but it seems like Jackson has made changes for 09. Can anyone confirm this? They were on clearance/closeout at some places, now they aren't. Just checking before I commit to one.

Thanks
    Jackson Scarecrow by M. Learn
    Dominion
    DKMT
    Bogner Uberschall
    Orange Rockerverb MkII

I believe they were adding body binding or some such enhancement IIRC. I would do a search maybe in the NAMM forum.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Ok, just cosmetic stuff. Thought I'd heard the neck profile was changing. Doesn't seem to be the case. Ty for the heads up on the NAMM forum.

Z
      Jackson Scarecrow by M. Learn
      Dominion
      DKMT
      Bogner Uberschall
      Orange Rockerverb MkII

Comment

They were working on a bolt-on dot inlaid version, and I think 2 or 3 other changes.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

They have added a cheaper bolt on version , its very basic no locking tuners or coil taps and cheaper pickups.

For the standard dominion they have added natural body binding and the neck is the same profile but its now natural finished instead of painted . Im not sure if those are shipping yet as i've been looking to get one

Comment

Working...
          X