All I can say is....Holy Shit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I can say is....Holy Shit!

Well it arrived today. After getting through the tape and cardboard, I opened what can only be described as the coffin of some unholy demon from hell. Inside lay a sleeping beauty with hidden razor edge (ok sharkfin) teeth waiting to bite my unsuspecting neighbors. I plugged it in to the Mesa and instantly heard the most amazing tones from a guitar that I have ever heard. I swear this thing makes you play 10 times better than you can play on other guitars. Must be the ebony combined with the fret work.
    So after an hour or so of playing with different setteings on the Mesa, I plug in to the Line 6 Flextone II amp set on insane and a bit of reverb and OMG, realease the hounds of hell!
    I have never heard in all my years of Marshall, Randall and even the Mesa amp a metal monster like this. It is about this time that the cars start circling the cul de sac and old people are hunting me down with wooden stakes to run through my heart. I knew the top level Jacksons were nice, but I never imagined a sound like this coming from any amp I owned. To put it lightly, I am thrilled and now understand what you guys have probably known for years. All I can say is...Holy Shit! Here's the beast.......

Looks hot. Great guitar.
    Guitars:
    Ibanez J-Custom RG8420ZD
    Ibanez S520EX
    Jackson DK2M

Comment

Thank you sir!
      G

Comment

none of what you described is normal. I think you have stumbled onto The Greatest Jackson Ever Made
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
          none of what you described is normal. I think you have stumbled onto The Greatest Jackson Ever Made
          naaaa, just noob excitement!
          G

Comment

*kicks self for not buying*
            Guitars:
            Ibanez J-Custom RG8420ZD
            Ibanez S520EX
            Jackson DK2M

Comment

Oh dude, I passed up an SL4 with case for 425, a guy here scooped it as soon as I started asking about the thing here! I will keep my eyes open for another deal for ya!
              G

Comment

cool guitar is it an SL3?

Comment

it's a Soloist Pro. They were the top o' the line Professional Soloist. The SL3 doesn't have ebony board, neck binding, MOP inlays.
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

congrats great color!

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                      it's a Soloist Pro. They were the top o' the line Professional Soloist. The SL3 doesn't have ebony board, neck binding, MOP inlays.
                      Roger that, figure I am on top of the monkey bars with this one!
                      G

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonsl1t View Post
                        congrats great color!
                        Thanks man!
                        G

Comment

Nice looking guitar but when you said beast i expected a man-bear-pig graghic or something similar
                          "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
                          Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Originally posted by toxikdeth View Post
                            Nice looking guitar but when you said beast i expected a man-bear-pig graghic or something similar
                            LOL, I think I might have a goat video or a copy of Deliverance doin the "Ned Beatty dance" I can post....Ha
                            G

Comment

Congrats! It must be the yellow paint. My Soloist Pro is identical to yours (though I replaced the pickups), and it's the best Soloist I've ever owned, included several USA guitars from the San Dimas era.

Comment

Working...
                              X