Need help identifying a stealth i just purchased

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help identifying a stealth i just purchased

I just bought transparent amber stealth with a floyd rose set up, a 24 fret rosewood fretboard (with sharkfin inlays), a double coil seymour duncan bridge pick up, and two single coil neck pick ups. anyone got any ideas on what series it is? plays like a beast (lol well compared to my js series)
    Last edited by hammerxofxthor; 06-06-2009, 02:58 PM.

Photos help here if you can post them. A stealth will crush any js series imho.

Comment

Hmm, dont know if Ive ever seen a stealth with sharkies or 24 frets either. Pics needed.

Comment

yeah i thought they were all 22 frets. my stealth ex is anyway. i can remember what my steath hx was. please post some pics.

edit- oh and anything will play better than a js series. not tryin to be an A$$. its just how it is. JS should stand for Just stupid that jackson put em out there

didnt that guy who got to play with metallica play an amber stealth......anyone remember that thread?
        Last edited by jdr94; 06-07-2009, 12:21 AM.

Comment

heres a crappy cell phone pic

Comment

That's a Dinky, not a Stealth. A Stealth has a slimmer body with the jack on the body top like the Ibanez Sabre/S Series.
            http://audiozone.dk/cm/displayimage.php?album=31&pos=9
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

interesting...it was labeled as a stealth at the guitar shop i bought it from... it has much better action than the dkmgt or the dxmg

Comment

Yeah, thats a dx6 maybe? That flame finish is cool.

Comment

Originally posted by jdr94 View Post

edit- oh and anything will play better than a js series. not tryin to be an A$$. its just how it is. JS should stand for Just stupid that jackson put em out there
                  :ROTF: Please tell us how you really feel and don't sugar coat it. I was trying to be nice but totally agree with your thoughts here.

Comment

Would have been too funny if the OP actally had a JS instead of a Stealth (or DX6 or whatever it is).

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                      Would have been too funny if the OP actally had a JS instead of a Stealth (or DX6 or whatever it is).
                      lol maybe for you

Comment

Working...
                      X