KE-7 Information?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KE-7 Information?

I got a 100% mint KE-7 a month or so ago as a trade for my Xbox 360, because Jackson has always been my brand for 6-string guitars but I've been playing ibanez 7s on the grounds that Jackson 7s that aren't the COW are nigh-impossible to find. This is the only KE-7 I've ever seen in person, and I'm really interested to know more about them I know they're alder-bodied, with junk pickups, and 24 frets. any idea on when they were made, how many were made, list price? People said they got theirs for $500 off ebay, but none of those are recent, and I find that hard to believe. There really isn't any credible information on them anywhere, and reviews range from terrible to awesome, with few reasons why. I'm new to the forum, because by the time I started posting on music forums, I was a 7-string player almost exclusively, and no longer owned my WR1 or KV2T. I'm sorry
    ENGL E530. ProRackG. Mesa 50/50.
    Celestion G12K-85s in a Peavey MS-412 cab.
    Pile of 7-string guitars.
    Charvel Model 4
    Metal all the time.

Welcome to the forum.

Jackson has all their old catalogues available for download from their website. If you look at the late 90s, early 2000s, you'll find the guitar's specs:

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/support/catalogs.php

For the Japanese market, they actually made a few limited runs of neck-thru 7-string soloists, KVs, RRs and KEs in the mid 2000s with proper SD pickups etc. They should sell them everywhere, IMO.

Comment

yeah, I know about the Jackson Stars ones, and If i could locate one here in the US, it would be mine very fast. The Japanese market gets so much cool stuff with regards to Ibanez and ESP, Jackson could at least give us their really cool stuff
      ENGL E530. ProRackG. Mesa 50/50.
      Celestion G12K-85s in a Peavey MS-412 cab.
      Pile of 7-string guitars.
      Charvel Model 4
      Metal all the time.

Comment

Working...
      X