New SLS-3 Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SLS-3 Day!

So I decided against a charvel pro mod and went for this instead good decision, neck is great the only true downside is the bridge pickup being a 59 which doesent have oomph or punch I like...

Other than that it's a great player I think a few mods will make it perfect for me in tone and looks I think white buckers and rings will make it stand out even more for now it's fine though...

The case is extremely cool really funky latches/locking system

inlays are extremely nice and classy looking but diffferent to the old gibby blocks..

The headstock is really suited to this design..

The guitar is almost perfectly balanced and weighs the right ammount it's extremely resonant and plays really loud acoustically, fairly close volume wise to my electro acoustic..

In all a very good guitar for the price the Finnish is top notch and very smooth the neck doesent feel sticky at all all ina very well amde guitar...
    Last edited by ozzuk1; 06-10-2009, 12:15 PM.

Awesome score. I want one to go with my SLSMG.
    Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Very beautiful! Congrats on the score, Jackson really did it right with these (and the SLSMG already wasn't bad, either!).

Pickups can be swapped, if the guitar sounds great unplugged, that's where it's at! Enjoy your new axe!
      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

i like it

Comment

cool
          "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

If these only had Floyds.....
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

It would be cool if they had the sls-3 and sls-3 or F, but I bought it as I had far too many floyded guitars as it was....

Just need to find an amp that suits me now...

I still enjoy the valveking, I just need to fix it as the od channel lowers and raises it's volume, only happened after I changed the preamp tubes, I just need to make sure they are in correctly...

I may get some clips of it at some point...

I must admit I am relieved the finish isnt the same cheap feeling almost glass texture of some other painted neck guitars cheap LTD's can have this schecters suppsoedly have that, and some of the ibanez's...

Comment

Beautiful axe!
                Facebook - Youtube

Comment

SWEET!
                  you answered my questions about fit & feel.
                  sounds just awesome, haved loved that exact guitar since I first saw them

Comment

Nice one! I digs me those SLSs....

Comment

very nice i really want a soloist as well but the floyd one with hotrails in,congrats ozman!!
                      Dk2 pro in black
                      Marshall jcm900 4502dr
                      Marshall vs200 avt100
                      and diamonds and rust.....

Comment

Cheers guys, oen thing I love more than the slick and classy looking ebony is the finish, and the heel, it's practically non exsistant...

What do they polish the boards with? it's almost as slick as glass..

Comment

white is nice. and cool inlays. HNGD!

Comment

If I ever buy an important Jackson, it'll be one of these... congrats on the new guitar!
                            Last edited by javert; 06-13-2009, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X