• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Originally posted by psychokissfan View Post
      JCF - Dealers - Piney- ? No KV Pro Pics on my end?

instock inventory

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
        I don't know how Jackson's numbering system works, but that looks more like an SL4 than an SL3 to me? Two pickups, to an SL3's three?
        the SL4 was 22 frets though... so they could call it an SL5 like the rest of the new stuff, but I dunno...

instock inventory

Comment

The Kelly is on Jackson's website. Looks good!

Comment

I will post some pictures on Wednesday when the three I ordered come in.

instock inventory

Comment

my first comment on JCF since i joined in 2007...

and i must confess i am REALLY excited with the KV5FR ! living in europe, american jacksons are really expensive... a KV2 costs 2000euros plus... never less! and for people like me, having the chance of getting a classic jackson KV neck-thru for less 1000euros (and something) its great! Thank you Jackson ! i hope they launch a fixed bridge version... but a guy named Ed, kinda jackson public relations guy, said that they dont have plans for the KV5T for now... and that the white version with black bevels does not have a matching headstock, its plain black for all the three finishes =/ too bad... i love matching headstocks!

cheers for you guys!
              Last edited by velkan; 06-15-2009, 07:46 PM.
              "i dont need to pick the strings... i SCREAM at them!"
              http://www.myspace.com/velkansolo

Comment

instock inventory

Comment

oh my god... i'm GASing so hard for the white KV!!!!!!!!!!

more pics pleeeeaaaaseeeeee!!! PLEEASE!!
                  "i dont need to pick the strings... i SCREAM at them!"
                  http://www.myspace.com/velkansolo

Comment

I went to Piney Hills today and played the new Kelly. It kicks! Really chunky, and it screams. Great tone and sustain. Love the way it looks!I'm very tempted, lol. My Demmelition V comes in Monday, but my next one will either be the Kelly or a USA Kelly, can't decide, lol. Gotta say though, Nick and Jackson are great to work with. They sent me some goodies as an apology because I'm having to wait so long, and Nick has been great about letting me know what's going on and the progress of my order. They got mine in but didn't send it because there was a problem with the neck, so they got me another one. Can't wait to play it at rehearsal Tuesday!
                    Mark

Comment

thanks mark...

cant wait till I get to show you the "secret custom" thats being built.....

shhhhhh, dont tell anyone.

instock inventory

Comment

I'd buy a Kelly 5 series if they offered it as a stopbar, not a friggin string thru, i'm sick of the string thru's I just prefer that les paul feel. Oh yeah, thats why I have les pauls, I play my LP more than my Rhoads lately, I dont know why, its not even a gibson LP its an Epi LP custom (rhoads antique ivory), but I fucking love it to death. But Like I said, KE5T basically, but back off on the string thru body, stop bars pwn noobs.

PS, I read somewhere that shorter string length helps for tone and sustain, so even one of those rad new one piece stop bars, where its all integrated into the bridge its just bridge with the holes already there, alot of guitars have that. Put that on the KE5T and i'll buy one. Oh and get some darker fucking rosewood, my Lespaul's rosewood has seriously no trace of rosewood, its black as my RR24's fretboard.
                        www.myspace.com/memnochband
                        www.myspace.com/thefairyprincesses

Comment

Working...
                        X