What's a white RR3 worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's a white RR3 worth?

I was playing a KKV in GC today, when a guy approached me and we started talking about guitars. He told me he had a Rhoads for sale- I'm pretty sure it's an RR3, white with black pinstripes and gold hardware, like the RR5. He's offering it to me for $400. Is it worth it? It's all stock I believe.

probably, for new an RR3 is £500-700 over here so that's probably shit cheap for you.
    Gear

Jackson DXMG
    Jackson JS30RR
    Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
    Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
    Blackstar HT5H
    Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
    Marshall JCM 800 2203
    Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

Originally posted by Mazz View Post
      probably, for new an RR3 is £500-700 over here so that's probably shit cheap for you.
      Its actually the same price maybe a little more for the price though, but its all legit, they sell those on zzounds, along with a polka dot rr3, and a a tiger striped dk2m (although i havent checked in awhile, they may be out considering they now have the 2009 models, but thats a great deal!
      I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

If it is legit it's one of the runs one of the box shifter site's had going RR5 stylings on the RR3...

not sure what the new prices are for them or if the differences makes the used one a good deal or not..

Check it out if you like it buy it..

Comment

That's a good deal since it's hard to find those used. the pickups though are duncan designed detonators which aren't for everyone except for invander fans.

Comment

ITS WORTH NOTHING WITHOUT PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jk, I bought an RR3 for around 200 bucks canadian about 3 or 4 years ago, then got mad at the bolt on neck, as I cannot stand bolt ons, they just piss me right the fuck off for a multitude of reasons. Then I bought an RR24 for 1200 bucks, and now I'm thinking, fuck that was alot of money, I could have just bought like 4 ESP neckthrus for that money.
            www.myspace.com/memnochband
            www.myspace.com/thefairyprincesses

Comment

Originally posted by blackendvampire View Post
              I could have just bought like 4 ESP neckthrus for that money.
              No, 1 ESPee neck-through that'll last or 3 LTD neck-throughs that will crap out on you within two years.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I looked for the pic, and they don't have the EXACT one anymore. But they do have a pinstripe rhoads, a polka dot one, and a tiger striped dk-2m an dpossibly another one. All at zzounds.com.
                I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Working...
                X