New Dominion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dominion?

Sorry I don't get on here much but I was scrolling on the jackson website and came across a new dominion with a bolt on neck and cheaper parts. Does anyone know how much these will cost or have any other pics of them?

anyway heres a link to it...

Crafted with the demands of the discernible player in mind, Jackson guitars give you the shapes, finishes and tones you love. From the venerable Rhoads, Soloist, Warrior and more, shop Jackson for the highest performance.

Originally posted by Toast View Post
    Sorry I don't get on here much but I was scrolling on the jackson website and came across a new dominion with a bolt on neck and cheaper parts. Does anyone know how much these will cost or have any other pics of them?

anyway heres a link to it...

http://jacksonguitars.com/products/p...uct=2910506303
    That one's next on my GAS list...

Comment

Yes, they were talked about in the NAMM 09 section IIRC.
      I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
        Yes, they were talked about in the NAMM 09 section IIRC.
        are these legit? I haven't seen them on the Musician's Friend site.....
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Guitar Center/Musicians Friend have pretty much replaced Jackson with ESP. One of the managers of the Dallas TX Central Expressway store was in my store on friday (have known him for 20 years) They are getting ESPs in and No more Jacksons. They still carry Jackson, but they arent stocking it like they did before. So i am not suprised that they dont have the inventory on the site like they normally would.

The guitar is called the Dominion 2 (or D2) its a primer only bolt on, duncan designed, version of the Dominion. just made to have it more affordable than the 1400 dollar mortons
          Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Working...
          X