Dinky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinky

I once posted a link to the DK2M with the bengal design on zzounds.com. Its more white-ish if you will, but at a local store today I saw the exact same one but in blue and black bengal. I asked them if they were stock because zzounds is the only place I have ever seen them, not to mention zzounds has a few models painted weird, a polka dot X series Rhoads and a rr5 painted rr3, but her answer was weird. She said something like the are sort of stock, but not quite, but THEY order them stock. Maybe someone can shed some light on my consistent ramblings...
    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

They are factory finishes.
    Limited edition if you will.
    Any dealer could get them and there were a ton on eBay when they first came out.
    -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
      They are factory finishes.
      Limited edition if you will.
      Any dealer could get them and there were a ton on eBay when they first came out.
      If they are factory then why do I not see them on MF?
      I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

MF doesn't carry every Jackson model.

And IIRC, the Bengal DK2M's were on there for a while when they came out last year.
        -Rick

Comment

These are factory finishes but limited editions if that makes sense. Do a google search for DK2M Bengal. The search pulled several different sites where these are described with the standard DK2M components.

Comment

Originally posted by tcwil8 View Post
            These are factory finishes but limited editions if that makes sense. Do a google search for DK2M Bengal. The search pulled several different sites where these are described with the standard DK2M components.
            Yes it makes sense, I just didn't know jackson did something like that.

Comment

Working...
            X