2003 or 04 dkmg for $199

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 or 04 dkmg for $199

I just found a dkmg for $199 at a pawn shop in town (the same one I got a model 1a for $99 at) and was wondering if this is a good deal. It seems to be in good condition.

If you look at the prices they are going for on the bay, I would say it is a great deal.
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Hit it. Makes me hurt in this side of the pond to see the prices like that.

Comment

I wish I lived near pawnshops. *sigh*
        "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

yeah I was kinda on the fence about it untill I realized I have almost as many ibanez's as jacksons. Cant let that happend so I'm going back to get it

Comment

just got back with it, $215.00 out the door. It's grungy, but only one small chip in the black paint. Who ever owned it had it tuned a step and a half down but didn't adjust the bridge for it so it was fretting out bad. The pawn shop thought it was unplayable hence the price. Alittle tuning and adjustment, now she's a great player. Actually sounds meatier then my dk2m through the vetta. Not sure what the boost is all about doesn't seem too do anything and I did change the battery, but the emg hertz sound better then expected. Any way I'm gonna tear it apart and clean it, then post pics.

Comment

way to work them up on the price

congrats, man. What colour is it?
              Hail yesterday

Comment

that was including tax, they wouldn't budge on price at all. I tried though. The color is black.

Comment

Working...
                X