Mark Morton Dominion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Morton Dominion

So I just bought a Mark Morton "Riverbed" Dominion lastnight, and I traded in my DK2M. WOW! what a different guitar, the options seem endless with the pickup configuration and it plays so much nicer than my DK2M, although I am sad to see it go. I have a question though, do they make an american model MM Dominion? The one I have is made in Japan, as was my DK2M. The reason I am asking is because I saw a post on here listing the Dominion at $2199, is that american pricing? They had a wine drunk dominion at the store listed for $1599, I managed to get my Riverbed for $1250 Canadian, I thought it was a killer deal and I couldn't pass it up.....

Congrats on the new guitar. I'd say "nice choice", but I'm a bit biased as I'm on my second Dominion.
    No, there's not a US-made Dominion outside of custom shop runs. As for the $2199, that's just Jackson's list price, which is always significantly higher than the actual selling price.
    Post some pics of your Dominion asap, because...

Comment

awesome guitar. post pics

Comment

Congrats and Im jealous. Did you get the new 2009 model? Ive been gassing for a Dominion for over a year now. I live in Tokyo but even though they are made in Japan they are not sold anywhere here, export only. I wonder what is taking so long for the 2009 models to show up in stores.

Post some pics !!

Comment

Comment

Nice quilt on that one

Comment

Just gotta say I absolutely LOVE my Dominion. So much more fun to play than my DK2M, and can handle TONNES of distortion and in my opinion is easier to shred on. Loving it..

Comment

that is one sexy set of guitars

Comment

Working...
                X