Please help identify these Jackson's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help identify these Jackson's

New here people and for some reason it won't let me post some attachments so I will try to describe them.The first is a RR flying v #01020196 It has Duncan designed double humbuckers at neck/bridge with 1vol and 3 way switch and licensed floyd rose..maple neck with 22 fret rosewood board with shark inlays and shark headstock.There are no other markings other than the jackson on headstock and #on backplate.

The second one is strat style but not as chunky or meaty #99084762 .It has two single coils and a humbucker at bridge with 1 vol 1 tone with 5 way switch.Licensed floyd rose.It has a maple neck with 24 fret rosewood board with reversed shark inlays and reversed shark headstock.Nothing on guitar other than Jackson on headstock.Any info on these would be great model#'s year ect.Thanks and I will try to figure out why I can't post attachments.Thanks again for any info.
    Last edited by MaidenFan71; 07-16-2009, 12:59 AM.

To post pictures you need to upload the image to a service and then link to the pictures. Do a quote on someone's post who has pictures to see how to code it.

Comment

sounds just like my rhoads i have i have no idea wat model it is either does your neck look like this with the volume infront of the switch? if so id say its a rx10d since they come with duncan designed and jt580 trems it your really itching to find out you can take the neck off and sometimes they stamp it in the neck pocket
      Last edited by sean1197; 07-16-2009, 01:01 PM.

Comment

I hope these work and yes Sean mine looks just like it but blue.I was told it was made in japan but don't know for sure.The other one I think is a old dinky and it did have a made in India sticker on it.Thanks for the upload help Don if they work.Any help identifying these would be great.By the way they both play great and wouldn't part with eaither of them I love themThanks for any info.

Comment

that dinky would be maby a older dx10D from wat i heard the old x series was made in india for like a year not to sure on that one though and the rx10d is a amazing guitar imo btw both are basswood bodys if thats a dx10D if i remember right that was in 06 when the x series was made in india dont really remember the year ill let the pros handle that one :P your rhoads is made in japan
          Last edited by sean1197; 07-16-2009, 03:09 PM.

Comment

The dinky is the later 90's JDR-Pro (thats the actual model, not a "professional"). One of those "exclusive to musiciansfriend.com" that I had and asked about in one of my first posts. Made in India. I think the dx10d is H-H (and most IIRC had chrome hardware didn't they?).
            Last edited by warlok; 07-23-2009, 04:59 AM.
            Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

The Rhoads confuses me, I thought it was a RX10D but then I saw the MOP Inlays which made my mind all confuzzled....
              Gear

Jackson DXMG
              Jackson JS30RR
              Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
              Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
              Blackstar HT5H
              Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
              Marshall JCM 800 2203
              Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

Mazz, you're not confused, it's just the lighting.
                MOTO can look like MOP under the right conditions.
                It is an RX-10D.
                -Rick

Comment

Thanks for the info guy's atleast i know what model they are now.Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                  X