Jackson put in the Mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson put in the Mail

So i mailed my guitar from Djibouti, Africa back home to Maine. Funny thing is as much as i love it, part of me hopes it gets a little messed up so that i can get the money for it so i can get the money from it so i can get a USA Jackson or CS Shop Jackson. Am I wrong for thinking this lol.

Originally posted by TheFallen View Post
    So i mailed my guitar from Djibouti, Africa back home to Maine. Funny thing is as much as i love it, part of me hopes it gets a little messed up so that i can get the money for it so i can get the money from it so i can get a USA Jackson or CS Shop Jackson. Am I wrong for thinking this lol.
    Yes, you are wrong. One should love and cherish their guitars

Comment

Yeah, it's probably wrong, but if it actually makes it from Djibouti to Maine in one piece it will be a minor miracle.

Comment

Hell, even easier - just burn your house down with your guitar in it
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
          Hell, even easier - just burn your house down with your guitar in it
          Then you can buy 30 USAs and just live in a van with them in the back. It'd be great fun!
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Yeah, think of the acoustics!
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
            X