Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customated

Hey all,
    I've been working on customating my Performer PS2. I replaced the bridge pickup with a green Dimarzio Evolution. I changed out the neck for a Seymore Duncan Hotrail. Soon, I plan on changing the middle to a hotrail also, even tho I hardly use that one. Also I airbrushed it. Since I'm not an airbrush artist, and it was one of my first projects, it could be better, but I still love it.

What else can I do to make it sound better. I already like it more, but I am thinking it is as good as its gonna get. It has a lot of sentimental value, so it will always remain in my collection.

Query - What is "customating"? :think:

Comment

Haha. Customizing. I prefer to use nonexistant words to express my self. Like....computer skills=computational skills.

Comment

big block for the trem?
        Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
        Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

See, now we're out of my expertise. The trem=bridge? And what is a big block? How will it help. I'm a newbie as far as terms go.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_B View Post
            Query - What is "customating"? :think:

That's when you pre-select a mate to grow the specific offspring you want. You know: goat + human = centaur.

That's customated.
            Last edited by stevoc; 07-23-2009, 03:07 PM.
            "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Originally posted by specialk View Post
              See, now we're out of my expertise. The trem=bridge? And what is a big block? How will it help. I'm a newbie as far as terms go.
              Check my Upgraded DK2 dinky, maybe you'll find some ideas to your guitar
              (ahh my guitar has a Big Block )

Comment

Originally posted by specialk View Post
                Yep, trem=bridge.

You can swap out the stock block (the big hunk of metal that the springs attach to) for a bigger block. The added weight makes a difference, but whether it's worth the money is debatable.
                Scott

Comment

Thanks for the help! This seems to be something I can do myself right? As far as nut and tuners I should be good enough right?

Comment

Working...
                  X