• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool man , congrats.

Comment

Looks cool.

Did he include the Iommi bucker?
      Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
      Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

Dude Grab it I regret having to sell mine Last year & Looking forward to getting another 1! I'm a Floyd guitar player & this guitar changed my mind with the fine tuning stop bar from schaller. the guitar is amazing to play. If you don't take it pass it on to a fellow member her! Even at 600 it's a great deal.
        According To The Prophecy

Comment

Sweet! You can really feel the inlays when you play?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
            Sweet! You can really feel the inlays when you play?!?
            well, if i really push hard on the strings then yes but you really have to be abusive to really feel it.Right now this guitar is my main until my kv-2 gets the duncan distortion set installed, I dont want to see emgs in a 2000$ guitar anymore, the duncan have more balls, more bass and are way more alive and true sounding than the emgs,not a active pickups guy anymore! Ohh by the way guys, ive been offered a jackson cow 6string version for my ltd m200fm with seymour duncan pickups, I was wondering if that was a fair trade considering the neck thru vs bolt on, guitar quality, etc, If I get the cow ill probably sand it down to wood finish cause that one has the freakin ugly desert camo finish,I think a natural mahogany look like the esp carpenter would be nice..
            I wonder what it feels like to have money...

...ahhh fuck it guitars are better!

Comment

Originally posted by metalvince333 View Post
              well, if i really push hard on the strings then yes but you really have to be abusive to really feel it.Right now this guitar is my main until my kv-2 gets the duncan distortion set installed, I dont want to see emgs in a 2000$ guitar anymore, the duncan have more balls, more bass and are way more alive and true sounding than the emgs,not a active pickups guy anymore! Ohh by the way guys, ive been offered a jackson cow 6string version for my ltd m200fm with seymour duncan pickups, I was wondering if that was a fair trade considering the neck thru vs bolt on, guitar quality, etc, If I get the cow ill probably sand it down to wood finish cause that one has the freakin ugly desert camo finish,I think a natural mahogany look like the esp carpenter would be nice..
              Go for it! Cow 6 > M200fm ... no doubts abt it! you get all the luck!

Comment

Working...
              X