CVR2 pickups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CVR2 pickups

Yeah I know - "cheap pickups". I used to be able to get a great sound with a JS1 and Boss GT-6 What were these CVR2's intended to emulate (if you think of EMG-HZ's were supposed to emulate the 81/85 set)?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Anyone?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Resurrected being I'm considering them again.

Did Jackson manufacture these pups or was it someone else?
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

I doubt they're emulating anything, Jackson used to make a line of pretty nice pickups so I think they just made their own sound for it, and I think EMG HZ has their own sound.. you mean more like Duncan Designed vs. Real duncans?

Comment

That's what I was thinking - so Jackson did make the CVR2's then.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Yeah, but probably made in india where the JS are made. im not sure though, hopefully someone knows for sure

Comment

My initial thought is that they're probably made by a Korean or Chinese factory that produces all kinds of OEM pickups. That's not to say that they're bad by any means. I have some "Hex" pickups that I believe are made by Artec, and I really like them. The pair was $25, and I use them to record my lead tracks.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X