No announcement yet.

Can anyone ID this Kelly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, not 100% sure on the model, but am pretty sure that's what it was. It's a K10 and the MF was added to indicate the Musician's Friend exclusive. To be honest, I can't remember where I found that info anymore...

EDIT: http://www.jemsite.com/forums/f28/cl...-fs-78984.html
    This link shows some pics of the K-10 Pro Musician's Friend. His has a chrome LFR bridge, but the rest of the hardware is black like mine (ours)??
    Last edited by DalyTek; 09-02-2009, 11:34 PM.
    My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

JK 20 PRO I bought one from musician's friend 399.00 late 90's with case, made in indonesia.Black hardware.
      METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonaxes View Post
        JK 20 PRO I bought one from musician's friend 399.00 late 90's with case, made in indonesia.Black hardware.
        BINGO! Thank you! That's it!
        My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

I concur with Sunbane: your guitar was Crafted in India in 2000.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
          X