Jackson Firebird info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Firebird info

I just bought a Firebird any info would be greatly appreciated. It is the professional model made in Japan from what i understand. It has a stop tail pc, 1 vol HH(LP Style) with chrome in Sea Foam Green. Condition is Excellent seems to play nice(neck is a little fat).thanks.

Welcome to the forum.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sweet! I have the same guitar, and you don't see very many of them. The model number is FB2T.

Comment

Where are they made? Japan? Also I just restrung with009's a little too slinky for me gonna try 010's.That case is awesome, I got a plywood aftermarket case. Also mine has chrome pick up covers (Is that stock?)

Comment

Originally posted by TheShredder2009 View Post
          Where are they made? Japan? Also I just restrung with009's a little too slinky for me gonna try 010's.That case is awesome, I got a plywood aftermarket case. Also mine has chrome pick up covers (Is that stock?)
          Here's a few catalog scans of the MIJ version.

Some were made in the USA but they are high dollar and usually neck thru. I'd guess that yours is MIJ and somebody swapped the pups out. My case is a Gibby firebird case that I got a helluva deal on.

Comment

Oh, good thinking on the case, only problem it's like a foot longer then the case I got. I found the pup covers in the case so I put them on, they match the guitar perfect all chrome. Do your pups say Jackson on the outside?Mine don't.Mine is definatly Japan, someone peeled the little sticker at the heel of the neck off, usually MIJ has that sticker, But all in all A hot,awesome, still rare guitar.
            Last edited by TheShredder2009; 08-01-2009, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Marty used them sometimes!
              http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by TheShredder2009 View Post
                Mine is definatly Japan, someone peeled the little sticker at the heel of the neck off
                Of course it's made in Japan, regardless of whether it's got a sticker or not. Anything that says Professional on the headstock is Japanese made.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                X