what jackson is this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what jackson is this

well i dont know jackson guitars much but this is interesting, its an arched top however (or looks like one) the pickups are different (possibly changed) the neck is not the normal jackson and you can see its briefly written made in japan

as far as i know, arched top guitars are rare and only a hand full are seen around, the closest one ive seen to this was a 1998 soloist (everything the e same cept fot the bridge) but im hoping you guys couuld help me.

ps: terribly sorry about the small images, but theres no model name/ professsional or anything one th head stock at the back its jsut AT3
    Last edited by +3kk!; 08-06-2009, 07:22 PM.

It looks close to these, so perhaps the AT3 is accurate.
    Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

AT = Arch Top

Comment

Originally posted by +3kk! View Post
        as far as i know, arched top guitars are rare and only a hand full are seen around...
        There have been several regular production models with archtops over the years, and currently you have both the DKMG/DKMGT, and the COW DK6/DK7, for example. Granted, they're not as common as flat tops, but they're not exactly rare either.

Comment

the model is stamped right on there!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Another 1 post count user.
            He probably already unloaded it with an eBay description in the vein of "ZOMFG EXTREMLY RARE JAKZONZ L@@K OMG".

Comment

Working...
            X