Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archtop Professional Pro...

Thoughts on this?

Beauty. I didn't know they were set neck rather than neck through-at least according to Henrik's site - not that t's a big issue. I guess that's because of the arch? Never realized that.

$800's pretty reasonable IMO if you want an arch top- I don't see these come up as often as other Pros.

That chunk out of the headstock sucks though.

Comment

T

Thanks for the link bro!

Originally posted by Vass View Post
      Beauty. I didn't know they were set neck rather than neck through-at least according to Henrik's site - not that t's a big issue. I guess that's because of the arch? Never realized that.

$800's pretty reasonable IMO if you want an arch top- I don't see these come up as often as other Pros.

That chunk out of the headstock sucks though.

http://audiozone.dk/index-filer/jack...ofessional.htm

Comment

Those are highly sought after by people who appreciate good import Jacksons. Unless I'm mistaken, the trem version is harder to come by than the string-thru one.

A shame someone put EMGs in it though...

Comment

If you like the the shorter scale it is well worth buying. The last few that I saw on ebay went for 610.00 , 650.00 , 959.00 , 1171.00 . These were all regular Archtops with trems , not the 1991 Anniversary issue .
          Mike
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

I saw that over there earlier today. I think it sold.
            MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Working...
            X