DK2M dress up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK2M dress up

Well, I bought a blue one when they first came out and I missed it after it was sold. I got a red one from the GC blow out but didn't dig the color so I traded my friend for his black one. I just dressed it up with Dimarzios and knob change
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

I'm not too sure about that bright yellow, but nice to know you got a DK2M, they're great.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

I like it not seen that done alot, peopel usually have boring black pickups, I think red pickups/knobs would work very well with the black/maple look too...

Comment

Yeah, I think I saw a Charvel that was black with red pups, looked cool, I just always liked the black/yellow combo.
        Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

i like that!!
          subscribe to my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/deathmetal44
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P-TymW-84g
          www.soundclick.com/gothmetalshredder

Comment

looks really good . i bought that blue one from ya but that neck was like a les paul. sold it and now have one that the neck is golden. went thru about 10 to find this one. incredible feel. these guitars are great i really like them a lot . should customize them like you did it really makes them look good.

Comment

hey can you get a full body shot? id like to see that I may do the same

Comment

Hey man, yeah, that blue one had a beefy neck but I liked it Here is a full shot for ya.

Comment

People will peg you for being a Steeler's fan

Comment

God I hope not! Pats baby, I'm from Mass

Comment

really lovin it. hows the neck on this one? dont sell it . but if you do ,think of me first!!!..

Comment

No yellow bridge and tuners? Too cheap? lol I wouldn't think I'd like the yellow but it really does look cool. Nice job!
                        Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

heres my yellow and black.

Marshall 100 watt full stack mg100
                          Peavy 6505+ Half stack
                          Raven rg20 combo amp
                          Jackson Dxmg
                          Jackson RR24
                          BOSS EFFECTS PEDALS

Comment

what type of dimarzios are those?

Comment

Well, it's not a DK2M, but that yellow and black is still sexy as hell!
                              I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X