My Jackson Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Jackson Family

I picked up my Dinky DKMGT yesterday and thought I would post a picture along with my Fusion. Can't wait to try it out. So far the build quality looks excellent, as I've come to expect and sounds pretty damn good!!

NICE!

Love that finish! Have a blast!

Comment

Looking good mate! Reverse headstock, binding, and a cool finish, can't beat it.
      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

I'd seen the trans black in the shop and other peoples pictures on-line. Looks really dark in the day light but the flash on the camera brings out the finish a treat.

Comment

You should have put them in the other ones stands, so they could be pointing at one another, (because of the reverse headstock) like swords about to cross.
          I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Crossed swords ready to do battle hey! I must try it.

Just one question which has been probably asked a few times but I haven't managed to find the answer but what brand of strings are on new Jacksons? Are they fender ones? I normally use slinky(s) and just wonder what they were.

Cheers

Comment

+1
              Thats actually a good question, I don't know, but would love to.
              I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

i like that red one!!!!!!
                Marshall 100 watt full stack mg100
                Peavy 6505+ Half stack
                Raven rg20 combo amp
                Jackson Dxmg
                Jackson RR24
                BOSS EFFECTS PEDALS

Comment

Arh yes my Fusion SX professional. Had that from new around '94. Plays great and certainly wouldn't want to part with it.

Comment

I have the same exact guitar without the T (DKMG trans-black JT580lp)). By far the best looking guitar I have... or want for that matter. I looked for a good deal on one for a while and found on craigslist in mint/new condition with a TKL case for $200. Stoked wasn't a strong enough word for when I got it!! Ironic, he was also selling a little Marshall MG amp for an extra $50 too. Didn't tale it but it sounded pretty damn good for $50.
                    Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Sounds like you got a good deal there. Enjoy

Comment

Working...
                      X