DX10d's? Whose got em?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DX10d's? Whose got em?

I'm thinking of getting one, can you guys show some pics of yours and give feedback on it?
    "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

This?

I've only been playing for like 8 months, so I can't give you too much of a review, but I love it! It's heavier than my Ibanez RG, the neck is thicker too. Stock pick-ups are OK, no probs with the LFR.

Comment

Yep. Anyone else?
      "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Nope... No one else. Been almost 24 hrs. since you asked, go ahead and buy it, we'll have relics!

Comment

Hehe

I'm actually looking at a DK2 or SL3, both used, but great prices.

Comment

I have one, If ya want a Floydski it is a great deal! Pups are good, distortion, neck is good to. I like it for about $250 used with HS case. Gotta love that reverse pointy thing!!! Need to change the pots and caps, not so good there.

Last edited by Mark H; 08-20-2009, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Nice guitar man, do you have Duncan Design pick-ups? If you do, better get rid of them before someone finds out you got 'em. :ROTF:

Comment

Don't be knockin my doubble D's man?
                They are so loud that they cracked a pup ring....or maybe it was my kid?

Comment

Originally posted by sprocket226 View Post
                  Nice guitar man, do you have Duncan Design pick-ups? If you do, better get rid of them before someone finds out you got 'em. :ROTF:
                  None of us ever had a problem with someone liking them. If you are referring to martin barre and myself, we said WE don't like them, not that we dislike those who use them.
                  I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Prolly doesn't help, but I used to own a DX10DFS in ASB finish. Really good guitar, even with those DD pups. But then I turned into a USA Select snob, and that was the end of it
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                      Prolly doesn't help, but I used to own a DX10DFS in ASB finish. Really good guitar, even with those DD pups. But then I turned into a USA Select snob, and that was the end of it
                      I know what you mean, this isn't to replace my DK1, but I want a guitar to leave in my office so I don't have to cart my DK1 back and forth.

The DK2 and SL3 fell through, so looking at one of these again.

Anyoone know if a OFR will fit easily?
                      Last edited by stevoc; 08-25-2009, 01:38 AM.

Comment

I know what you mean, this isn't to replace my DK1, but I want a guitar to leave in my office so I don't have to cart my DK1 back and forth.
                        you get to have a guitar in your office?
                        I personally don't like the reverse sharkies. I believe the older ones are made in india so watch for what you are buying. I don't know how much I like that soft cedar wood myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                          you get to have a guitar in your office?
                          I personally don't like the reverse sharkies. I believe the older ones are made in india so watch for what you are buying. I don't know how much I like that soft cedar wood myself.

It's one of the newer ones, so the body is basswood. I personally don't mind the reverse sharkies, but don't care for the reverse headstock.

Yes, I can have a guitar in my office. I have my own office with a locker, so I can lock it up. I just close my office door at lunch and plug my laptop into my Korg Pandora unit and jam to whatever tunes I have on the laptop.

Comment

I just checked ebay for a brand new DX10D - £376. Meh. I do have a spare chrome OFR but I'm not sure I want a basswood body.
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

On this side of the pond they go used for about 300.00+ on feebay. New they're roughly 450.00-550.00 on feebay.

Comment

Working...
                              X