No announcement yet.

New Member and New RR24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im in the market for a new tube amp. i am looking at line 6, marshall, mesa, and peavey.
    any advise?
    Marshall 100 watt full stack mg100
    Peavy 6505+ Half stack
    Raven rg20 combo amp
    Jackson Dxmg
    Jackson RR24
    BOSS EFFECTS PEDALS

Comment

Originally posted by ramon_jr View Post
      im in the market for a new tube amp. i am looking at line 6, marshall, mesa, and peavey.
      any advise?
      Peavey Vypyr Tube 100%. Similar to the line 6, but sounds more tube like (better) and it sounds great CRANKED and turned down super low, Line 6 is only good around a medium volume level IMO.
      I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

I used to own an RR24 myself. Glad you like it.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I see they have that Mike Learn "Warrior Warrior" hanging up there.

Comment

You bought it then?
            Last edited by wilkinsi; 08-23-2009, 10:11 PM.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

i agree with jacksonguy666 on the vypyr tube unlike like 6 theres actuale AMP models, none of that green metal red insane crap and theres more effects to plus i think there a little bit cheaper than the spider valves

Comment

Originally posted by RR666 View Post
                i agree with jacksonguy666 on the vypyr tube unlike like 6 theres actuale AMP models, none of that green metal red insane crap and theres more effects to plus i think there a little bit cheaper than the spider valves
                There are 12 amps, 12 rack effects, and 12 stomboxes (add the tube screamer to ANY metal sound). It's weird you said that (RR666) Because you say you don't want it just because it's modeling.

But it's a fantastic amp, if you get the tube version, PLUS they are in the 400-600$ range.
                I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                  I see they have that Mike Learn "Warrior Warrior" hanging up there.

wish she came with the amp.
                  Marshall 100 watt full stack mg100
                  Peavy 6505+ Half stack
                  Raven rg20 combo amp
                  Jackson Dxmg
                  Jackson RR24
                  BOSS EFFECTS PEDALS

Comment

Working...
                  X