Help Iding country for Jackson V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Iding country for Jackson V

I am trying to figure out where this one is made. I don't have it so the picture is what you see is what I got.
    It looks to me like it's a X series but it has jackson pickups so I cant figure out when it was made and if it's MIJ or india/korea/indonesia

thats a nice finish for an x series.
    good tone isn't something you learn, its something you develop.

Comment

It's an older KVX10D, when they still had a fixed bridge. The serial will tell you if it's japanese or not.

As far as I'm aware, only the mid 90's Performer models were made in Korea, and only for a short while. It's likely to have been made in either Japan or India.

Comment

As far as I'm aware, only the mid 90's Performer models were made in Korea, and only for a short while. It's likely to have been made in either Japan or India
        I had one that was made in japan and it was killer, the india rhoads wasn't so great and that is what I'm afraid of.

Comment

Jackson pickups I'd say was India. The Japanese models should have come with Duncan Designed.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Jackson pickups I'd say was India. The Japanese models should have come with Duncan Designed.
            Thanks, after looking at the catalogs that's what I was thinking. I think it was 00-01. Nice finish but I'm not buying another india jackson.

Comment

Don't buy indian jackson. Try to buy japanese jackson. I' trying to buy Jackson KVX10 with duncan designed pickups. I think it is made in japan.
              Purple parking voucher codes

Comment

Working...
              X