New RR24M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JacksoNeal View Post
    Thanks man. Actually it has a kick ass gloss, that's why I didn't use a flash. The build/finish quality couldn't be better, and it simply will not go out of tune. I have it down a whole step w/10-52's. I was purposely doing some wicked Floyd action earlier and it stayed in tune perfectly. The upper fret access is fine because of the neck thru and it is scooped out right there (see pic) so you can get your hand/fingers way in there. Maybe all of the neck thru RR's have that scoop, I dunno. I got mine locally, but you could always resort to an online place, I just like to play b4 I buy.
    nice!!!

Marshall 100 watt full stack mg100
    Peavy 6505+ Half stack
    Raven rg20 combo amp
    Jackson Dxmg
    Jackson RR24
    BOSS EFFECTS PEDALS

Comment

Everytime I look at one of these RR24's, I keep hoping Jackson will do one with TWO humbuckers in it. I'm not keen on cutting out a route DIY.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
        Everytime I look at one of these RR24's, I keep hoping Jackson will do one with TWO humbuckers in it. I'm not keen on cutting out a route DIY.
        I'd more than likely buy one if they released a 2H version...

That RR24M looks nice saw a white one in a store the other day looked really nice....

I'd say the pearloid, or moto detracts a little on the normal Rr24's but I wouldnt say they look shitty, and I was under the impression the normal RR24's had black binding which many complained about profusely...

Though the limited RR24 had creme binding and reverse sharkfins??

Comment

I was interested in a guitar with only one humbucker. I was looking at charvels with the slanted humbucker, the kramers with the slanted humbuckers, the esp Alexi, the reverse headstock Jackson, and mine.
          I love the simplicity. I got other guitars with two HBs.
          Marshall 100 watt full stack mg100
          Peavy 6505+ Half stack
          Raven rg20 combo amp
          Jackson Dxmg
          Jackson RR24
          BOSS EFFECTS PEDALS

Comment

I dig the single humbucker, simplifies things. Plug in and jam. If I want to find a bunch of different tones I'll bust out a different axe.
            Let go, let Guitar

Comment

Yeah! I got one of those bad boys!

Use it a hell of a lot live - great guitar.

I got one of the limited edition RR24s in black and yellow with binding and reverse inlays too, and that is a seriously good guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by Hamish MDB View Post
                I got one of the limited edition RR24s in black and yellow with binding and reverse inlays too, and that is a seriously good guitar!

Comment

That one is sexy as hell.
                  I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

the binding and the reverse sharkies make that axe look so much better

Comment

Originally posted by RR666 View Post
                      if i had the cash i would get the maple, i just dont like the active pup
                      same. i love Maple Boards and i love the neck through design and everything. THey dont make enough neck through maple guitars out there

Comment

I got mine yesterday. What a sweet guitar. I am still adapting to playing it sitting down.
                        RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
                        CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
                        Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
                        Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

Don't sit down then
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Don't sit down then
                            Good point. Why didn't I think of that?
                            RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
                            CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
                            Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
                            Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

Working...
                            X