A small Jackson Bass collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A small Jackson Bass collection

Well I'm new here and I think the best way to introduce myself to the forum is to show my J/C bass collection... so here we go!

Jackson Concert CMG with EMG 35P pickups Black Forest:

Jackson Concert V Black:

and at last the little... Charvel CH200B bass amplifier:

Ciao!
    Davide

I love black basses, and that concert5 is so nice but why have 2 of the same color?

..wanna trade?

ALSO, can you mail me your plate off the front of that cute little Charvel amp?
    http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

Thanks for the offer, but the ConcertV was refinished black last year, before it was exactly like yours, only more yellow maybe... White is cool but yellowed i really didn't like it.
      The sound and feel of this bass were so good that i decided to have it refinished instead of selling it. And the fact that i got the job done at a really good price helped a lot the decision. Also it's nearly impossible to find another one in a different color around here.
      I'm quite happy with my basses now so i don't plan to part with any of them... and i am always trying to expand the colllection...

About the amp, it's the first amp i bought back in 1993 with a yamaha bass when i started playing. I have a lot of great memories of me playing everywhere with that little thing before i could afford a more powerful one.
      And since i sold my first bass long time ago, this one is going to stay like this i think. Sorry!
      Anyway if I will ever change idea and ditch it I'll give you the plate for sure!
      Can i ask you what you need the little plate for? I know that it looks killer with those shark fin inlays...

Comment

ok Dragon, I was actually being sarcastic and silly about the trade, yes mine is very yellowed as all my white 80's models look the same. The plate would be a slick collectible without having to find the whole amp, nothing more.

my actual "owning a combo" amp days are long gone since the early 2000's

Comment

Even though I play guitar, there's something about those Jackson Concert basses!!!!!!
          Need to get one!

Comment

I just watched "The Big Four" and David Ellefson was rocking out his new 5 String Jackson Bass...

Awesome Megadeth is keeping with Jackson as Chris Broderick has joined up with Jackson also... now to get Dave away from Dean...

Kick Ass basses man... there was one at the local guitar shop here for the longest ass time, I should have bought it...
            sigpic
            Action Jackson

Comment

go find a fusion if your want the tone and playability of a Concert, if it's the looks you seek of the 90's classic, you know the drill....
              wait for one to be for sale and have the money at that time to snag it up or pay the price of a new one when they become available at the dealers..
              BTW, the dual rail P+J that the fusion5's have in them sound different, and naturally the j is silent and and when you pull on the coil split knob to go from single to dual, it dramatically changes tone without messing with the knobs.

Comment

Working...
              X