Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$193 for a Jackson Professional Bass with Case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $193 for a Jackson Professional Bass with Case?

It looks just like this one:

It's the same color, had Professional on the headstock, bolt-on rosewood neck just like this one. Thin neck. The bridge on the one in the pawn shop looked like it was copper painted over with black, because it had lots of scratches and the metal looked copper underneath. Comes with a case but I did not look at the case.

Looking at the auction it seems to be a no brainer, but I don't know jack shit about basses. The pawn shop has it stickered at $189.99 + 10% tax, but offered it to me for $175 + tax. I told them $150 out the door so no deal was struck.

Hey Don, if amimbari approves of this, I may be interested: would you pick it up for me?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

...and then ship it
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Unfortunately it's at a Nashville Pawn shop (already closed for the night) and I will be flying home tomorrow morning. The pawn shop is in the city of Antioch (similar to Santa Ana, armpit of Tennessee (sorry if there are any members here from Anitoch)). Looking at google, I think this is the one it was at:

2940 Murfreesboro Pike, Antioch - (615) 541-2232

I'm not back here until after the 1st.

I've really overspent this year on gear and shouldn't even be looking, but what the hell else am I going to do out here?

Comment

a blue EX for less than 200?...toss a j2000 in it and you got a hell of a unit....

I got like 6-7 j2000's over here if you DO get it and you want to preamp it
          http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

Working...
          X