Ellefsons Jacksons.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellefsons Jacksons.

I have heard that Dave sold his white TBX from the 90s. Well now he has a new toy?

I guess that it's not a one off copy of the thunderbird because of lawsuit problems. I just hope Jackson doesn't bring that on the market... It's kinda like the new Hetfield Snakebyte wannabe explorer. Trying to be something but it isn't because lawsuit problems.
    Last edited by Johannes; 07-16-2011, 05:43 AM.

I kinda like it.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I like it Fuck Gibson .
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Actually the Kellybird doesn't look that bad afterall. Anyone seen the Vic graphic?

Comment

Myself,....I really like that hybrid style bass. It looks like a Thunderbird with a Kelly lower horn. I bet we will never see that in a production model,...maybe a custom shop but that will be it.

Comment

That's real nice. Should bring it onto the market, Jackson needs a breath of fresh air imo.

Comment

That Kellybird looks awesome and needs to be a production model on it's own, it kinda reminds me of a BC Rich Mockingbird.
              It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
              ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Here's the video

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  I kinda like it.
                  me too
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

The size of the heel of that K-bird looks like it's a bolt-on. Is that a new Top Secret JS model?
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                    X