JPB Bass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPB Bass

I just saw this add & have just came back across the river & can't go back today..
    There's a JPB-? at a local pawn on craigslist for cheap..
    I know it's not the JPB-8 or JPB-9 because of the pickups but for the money I doubt you could go wrong..
    Now if I just hadn't bought that Les Paul..

Last edited by WRC; 04-08-2015, 08:16 PM.

OMG that is too cheap!! I am going to see if that guy will ship it, I had one at one time and paid a lot more than that for it!
    http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

I really don't have the extra money, I know it's only a hundred bucks, But I haven't done my taxes yet & bought a Les Paul just yesterday on top of that..
      Save me the trouble of going across that river amimbari.. IIRC they open @ 10:00am BTW..
      The last one I saw that sold on eBay went for $350, Could have been yours..
      I must resist the $90 temptation of just putting it on Reverb for $250-$300..

Comment

I emailed them thru craigslist...I guess I will find out if he will ship or not.

Comment

You should have just called them dude..
          That part of town you gotta carry two guns = Really Nice

I bought two original Dremel Tool Kits there for $5
          Never bought a guitar from that one but Cash America has made me some crazy deals

$400 Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty w chainsaw case
          $56 Rhoads EX w hard case
          $100 Ibanez SR300
          Last edited by WRC; 09-06-2017, 01:54 PM.

Comment

i didnt get a reply and im glad i did not....why? Because thanks to AdamR, I am waiting for delivery of a lefty Futura.
            I made a much lower best offer than the listed price and he took it. a few minor scratches and dings, and the one tuner will have to be reset ( looks like the original hole was enlarged so the p.o. moved it )
            but this will be my "project" body for a different color so all the defects dont matter anyway

Comment

The Lefty Futura is You Man!! SWEET!!

If that damn JPB-? is there after April 15th I might have to go over & scoop it up??

Sucks to have to file & pay taxes every year when others get refunds & earned income credits etc.

Hope my 1994 Les Paul comes before next wednesday

Comment

Nothing on this end so far, No money either, Oh well!! Sent it all out yesterday & got my house taxes due too..
                Still no 94 Les Paul either it won't arrive till Friday from Nashville Tennessee..

Hope the Futura Leftys Tuner hole was just where the PO had a D-Tuner or & was once wacked..

Comment

Working...
                X