What a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by straycat View Post
    Just pay for platinum status here and sell them here.
    Quoting prices here looks like an end run around paying for platinum membership here to use the classifieds.
    Stores/websites will never give you top dollar everyone knows that.To them there is no difference between import and USA as far as value.
    Basses are a hard sell no matter what brand they are.
    Nobody here will give you top dollar. Almost nothing sells here.

And paying for Platinum here is a waste of money and an insult to intelligence.

Nobody gives a shit, this forum is like rolling tumbleweeds in a desert. Almost nothing has changed for the better in the last 13 years, mostly just for the worse.

This forum is the joke.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

yeah, because 15 bucks a YEAR is going to make or break ya, you'll waste that rolling through McDonalds drive thru. It doesn't matter who it is, as buyers we all want the lowest price we can get stuff for, if you're not hard up for $$ you can afford to list it here and just wait out for your price. Someone some where will want it eventually. You may even see something listed here in the future and be able to do some swapping.
      \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Its a buyers market and everything I have sold lately if I break even I feel fortunate.
        Sales have been super slow on ebay too just tire kickers mostly.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Its a buyers market and everything I have sold lately if I break even I feel fortunate.
          Good. I am glad to hear someone say that.
          Now I know that it is not just me.

Comment

+1...what's odd is all the high used guitar prices on eBay. "Buyer's Market" + "High Prices" = "I predict zero bids".

I wouldn't say the JCF is a joke but it has been slow here as well.

Comment

I have watched ads on ebay for months without a single nibble. Especially on Kramer Korean plywood basses... I mean where do these people get their pricing on items? Must be from Alienx.
              I believe that if I listed my 10 or so basses on ebay or anywhere for the amount some of these sellers think they are worth, I would probably still have 10 of them in 2017 still sitting on the shelf.

When I see 500+ for an Eliminator4 string and 775 - yep 775 for a 2b burgundy mist lefty ( my old one BTW ), I just chuckle.
              I still have 2 spare 2b black leftys and if somehow they valuated that much..cool....but I doubt it...lol

edit: his listing expired, and now it is at 735 BIN...lol
              Left Handed 80's Charvel Bass Guitar

Seller information

kevy9 (97 )
              100% Positive feedback
              Item condition:
              Used
              Time left:
              Time left:6d 06h Wednesday, 5:01PM
              Price:
              US $735.00 or $123 for 6 months

Last edited by amimbari; 09-10-2015, 09:17 AM.
              http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                I wouldn't say the JCF is a joke but it has been slow here as well.
                Forum was down for what, 3 days again? A day after coming back up, nobody had still mentioned it.

If it were any other forum... or here like a decade ago, there'd be a thread pages long by now. Nope. lol
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

everyone talks on FB now
                  this place is more of the permanent record posting area

Comment

I prefer the site to FB. I do not want random people from the internet looking into my personal life, family moments or pictures. I joined the facebook group the other day while the site was down, just to mention the site was down. I'll be leaving the FB group now that the site is back up.
                    Last edited by Jackson8090s; 09-10-2015, 06:18 PM.
                    \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Originally posted by jackson8090s View Post
                      i prefer the site to fb. I do not want random people from the internet looking into my personal life, family moments or pictures. .
                      amen

Comment

I am there because I like the real-time interactivity, but I have many forums I also talk on for that archiving post ability and for the most part is where I post knowledge and questions.

Comment

Working...
                        X