Best bridge for a CMG or XL bass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best bridge for a CMG or XL bass?

I'm hunting for a bass, but as experienced with guitars, the Original Floyd Rose has always been regarded as the best. So is there a particular bridge regarded as the best for a bass, and are bridges on basses as easily swappable (sp?)?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

i like schaller roller bridges. kahler made/makes a fine adjustable bridge. and theres always badass bridges too. my fav is a kahler bass trem though, but they are costly. lol
    The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

The bass I'm looking to get is a CMG (£400-£500). I'm not after a tremolo, just a nice sturdy bridge that'll lasts ages. I'm assuming because Pro Series have "low profile" tremolos, that the basses would have some form of low profile bridge too, or are they good?
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Badass II, no contest. It turns any bass into a whole new instrument with improved tone and sustain.

Comment

Working...
        X