No announcement yet.

Neck thru J/C bass..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah Amimbari, I lost my mind for a second and as soon as I posted the pics I realized I'd blown it for you. Sorry about that.
    Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
    98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Originally posted by 85 San Dimas View Post
      yeah Amimbari, I lost my mind for a second and as soon as I posted the pics I realized I'd blown it for you. Sorry about that.
      naw no big deal, it's on TB where I want to show all the FenderFools another fine piece of J/C history THAT YOU CAN'T WALK INTO G.C. AND BUY ONE, and that their supposed "new/RI modern vintage tone crap" IS NOT VINTAGE AT ALL ---HAHA. the only things that reproduce it are REAL units from the period. do these people think that the wood is the same that they use now, compared to 20 years ago? cause that forest a real vintage came from 20 years ago was used up 19 years ago.
      Besides, it's only a cheap 3B with probably a dead battery in it that needs new strings and polished

( did I just say that )?

I stopped playing professionally years ago when I finally got a job that pays more than I would have ever made in music with all the crap and aggravation that goes along with it, so unless the U.S.A. get's nuked, or one of the other retarded countries blows up a nuke in space and we have no more satellites I can retire from it.

Now-a-days I just enjoy jamming here and there with the gang in a few places every couple months, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY:

I will keep myself writing, playing, and singing till I just can't do it anymore. It still is as fun as it was 10-15 years ago, and I hope I can always do it on a Jackson.

( no they wont bury it with me )
      http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

Working...
      X