No announcement yet.

just wanted to show the JCF bass freaks my new playtoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh...and not to mention the finger that I smashed between two bricks a couple weeks ago that's just beginning to heal My left ring finger no less. Last week as the first week I've been able to touch anything with it without crying like a little girl.

I hate giving excuses (and lame ones like that), but right now...god damn I'm up to my neck in crap!! Thick crap! Not to mention snot...

At least now, I have a commission of sorts! I'll live up to my promise for you guys, alright?
    From here on the nightmare only gets worse...

Comment

Originally posted by Chowderboots View Post
      Oh...and not to mention the finger that I smashed between two bricks a couple weeks ago that's just beginning to heal My left ring finger no less. Last week as the first week I've been able to touch anything with it without crying like a little girl.

I hate giving excuses (and lame ones like that), but right now...god damn I'm up to my neck in crap!! Thick crap! Not to mention snot...

At least now, I have a commission of sorts! I'll live up to my promise for you guys, alright?
      actually, I kinda believe you ( does that make me smart or gullible or sympathetic )...maybe all 3...I'm sure once all your stuff is back in order, we will hear something sweet from YOUR bought-sold-bought PLAYTOY..well, I would DIE in anticipation of getting my TBX back if I sold it, and then saw it for sale again.
      http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

I work at a theatre...I'm a stage technician (and electrician-in-training) performing arts center...as opposed to running a popcorn machine at a cinema! And some of the stuff is kinda dangerous at times...I'm just lucky I didn't break my finger, but I still had to have it in a splint for two weeks. Thankfully, it's more or less all better now and I'm so happy to be able to play the way I like to again (with all my fingers not swollen and black ). It feels great...but it probably does not sound great hahahaha

Yeah--exactly. I am dying of anticipation. To get that thing back is a dream come true. At least the only way I really paid was the torment knowing I had sold it, but I have the satisfaction of not losing it entirely. It's the excitement of getting it the first time all over again! And now I know exactly how much I want it and depend on it. So trust me--you'll see some videos of me playing it pretty soon!
        From here on the nightmare only gets worse...

Comment

Working...
        X