Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CALLING ALL BASSPLAYERS to post in the new gallery!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CALLING ALL BASSPLAYERS to post in the new gallery!!

POST YOUR Charvel Jackson basses in the gallery so I am not the only one who has pictures posted please!!!!
    http://youtube.com/amimbari

Once I get my 3B back (Saturday), I will! M'kay?
    From here on the nightmare only gets worse...

Comment

i guess you have to be a paying member to delete your own threads, or edit the title...oh well... but ya... I know this is not a bassplayers dream forum, but there are enough people out here that are guitarists that have jackson basses as well...

Comment

I would post a pic of my bass if I had one. But whenever I do get another one it will be a G & L..of course..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          I would post a pic of my bass if I had one. But whenever I do get another one it will be a G & L..of course..
          I HAVE a G+L already, but my G+L has a different name..it is called a Dillion DFBB
          and I'll bet you thought I was gonna say one of my J/C's huh....
          nope my Jacksons do not sound like a 2000 ( if thats the one you meant )

if you meant a SB, then yes, my 3B is a good runner up. (SB still #1)

I just bought a 1988 4B, ( you dont see too many of those floating around ) and once I have it, I'll take some pics to add to the gallery collection as well as my 1B cause only my TBX and my 3B are in there now.

Comment

Originally posted by amimbari View Post
            I HAVE a G+L already, but my G+L has a different name..it is called a Dillion DFBB
            and I'll bet you thought I was gonna say one of my J/C's huh....
            nope my Jacksons do not sound like a 2000 ( if thats the one you meant )

if you meant a SB, then yes, my 3B is a good runner up. (SB still #1)

I just bought a 1988 4B, ( you dont see too many of those floating around ) and once I have it, I'll take some pics to add to the gallery collection as well as my 1B cause only my TBX and my 3B are in there now.
            THIS is my favorite bass in the world. I've owned Alembic, Pedulla, Ken Smith, Zon, Kubicki, Warwick, and countless other especially old P-bass/Jazz Sting Rays, Rics, ..but nothing beats a stock L-2000.

This will be my fourth G&L..I have to get another one!!

I has some Jackson guitars as spares whenever I went to gigs. I had to play one while my roadie was fixing a string once..that felt like an eternity... I had to turn my ginormous 1000 watt carvin bass stack up twice as loud. Those active magnetic feild pups in those G&L are da bomb IMO. They are the absolute loudest and feel like a punch in the chest!! I never used an amp in the studio. I always plugged straight into the board.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I figured you didn't mean a SB
              ok, here's my L2000 aka DFBB:

alder/maple. All I know about the pickups in it is J.Dillion sent me enough emails saying they were made proprietary for his stuff "not to replicate anyone's sound but our own". he was wrong it does sound like a few others out there and noiseless even thru the cheapest of cords and crappiest of amps. It is hard to see in this pic, but the crazy wide spacing between the pickups is great for tone blend between the 2.

"sigh" If it only had a bound neck triangle inlays and pointy head like my TBX---

Comment

Hmmm, well I would post in the Gallery, as soon as "The Committee" approves my submissions
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                  Hmmm, well I would post in the Gallery, as soon as "The Committee" approves my submissions
                  oh so thats what that error message is once you hit submit...I wondered why it was a week later when my TBX and 3B pics showed up... '

Comment

Why don't you throw up a pic of your 1B, man?

Can't wait to get my 3b back! Just 3 more days!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chowderboots View Post
                      Why don't you throw up a pic of your 1B, man?

Can't wait to get my 3b back! Just 3 more days!!
                      I did upload them both it said in moderation que when I did.

I'll bet your DYING for the next couple days, just like waiting for a custom order for 6 months before you get it, the last days are always the killer, then you get it, jam on it for a week straight, and put it away...hahaha!!!!

Comment

I did upload them both it said in moderation que when I did.

I'll bet your DYING for the next couple days, just like waiting for a custom order for 6 months before you get it, the last days are always the killer, then you get it, jam on it for a week straight, and put it away...hahaha!!!!
                        Hahaha! Yeah I am! It's been hard to concentrate on other stuff (since I thought that I might get it back and until I put the down payment on it, especially). Fortunately, after this evening, I don't have to pay attention to much anything else!

I'm really curious to see how it plays again...and to see what's up with the tone circuit. That bass wouldn't be worth the $480 to anyone else but me! :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by Chowderboots View Post
                          Hahaha! Yeah I am! It's been hard to concentrate on other stuff (since I thought that I might get it back and until I put the down payment on it, especially). Fortunately, after this evening, I don't have to pay attention to much anything else!

I'm really curious to see how it plays again...and to see what's up with the tone circuit. That bass wouldn't be worth the $480 to anyone else but me! :ROTF:
                          ya thats a "little" more than what I would have spent, but to own your same bass years later I would have done it also with the intent to KEEP it this time.

use this analogy on many things to come:

my yard to the junkyard -- there may come a time when all things may get sold out of necessity, and who knows you may reach that point again, but nothing except for dying is guaranteed in life...

Comment

ya thats a "little" more than what I would have spent, but to own your same bass years later I would have done it also with the intent to KEEP it this time.
                            Yep. No way I'm ever getting rid of that thing. That's the bass I want to be buried with!

use this analogy on many things to come:

my yard to the junkyard -- there may come a time when all things may get sold out of necessity, and who knows you may reach that point again, but nothing except for dying is guaranteed in life...
                            Amen to that!!

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                              looks like they did, and your C5 is in there

Comment

Working...
                              X