Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CALLING ALL BASSPLAYERS to post in the new gallery!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• years ago in the heyday of my youth and gigging 6 days a month, I had a 2 Japanese no name junk basses, a P and a SG/EB looking bodies, but never owned any Charvels or Jacksons. in the late 80's that was my goal to buy a Jackson, beacuse I love pointy like the 80's Takamines/hamers/richs..etc and sharkfins like a Ric which I could never wear comfortably.

I waited till I saw the 94TBX in the catalog, cause I didn't want a concert-4, and after seeing DaveEllefson use his Tbird with a P/P config in 91-92, and the dealer said that Jackson was going to do a FB series bass and guitars for sale out of the catalog the following year, well that was all it took.

( with a 3 month wait and 2 grand that is )

I used my TBX almost exclusively for 6-7 years, and used the JapJunk as a backup.

so what happens years later? I have 6 C/J's a Dillion Tbird, a Dillion MM clone AND a superclean Jap no-name JAZZ clone...and what do I bring to the recording studio or to gigs now? ---my Dillion Tbird, and the 3B for a backup...now in the basement for youtube, hell I use em ALL just to get them out of the cases.
    http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

Working...
    X