No announcement yet.

NGD 87-88 Charvel 3B Pearl White!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats! I got my 1986 3B on Ebay last May...and Im still excited about it. Mine is the same color but has Bartolini pickups. It came a little dirty and has minor buckle rash, and a few chips but those became minor issues once I played it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vain1 View Post
      Congrats! I got my 1986 3B on Ebay last May...and Im still excited about it. Mine is the same color but has Bartolini pickups. It came a little dirty and has minor buckle rash, and a few chips but those became minor issues once I played it.
      That's how it is with these things...they might be beaten up now, but that's because you can't stop playing them! With Charvel basses, every one's a winner.
      From here on the nightmare only gets worse...

Comment

Originally posted by Chowderboots View Post
        That's how it is with these things...they might be beaten up now, but that's because you can't stop playing them! With Charvel basses, every one's a winner.
        ugh...you guys and your 3B's mines a piece of sh*t, and I would sell it off tomorrow but NOONE WANTS IT I CANT EVEN GET 20 bucks for it.... I think I'll cut the neck off, route out the body and put a warmoth Fender neck on it...maybe I can get 20 bucks for it then?...

LIKE HELL I WILL ---HAHAHAHAHA
        http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

Originally posted by amimbari View Post
          ugh...you guys and your 3B's mines a piece of sh*t, and I would sell it off tomorrow but NOONE WANTS IT I CANT EVEN GET 20 bucks for it.... I think I'll cut the neck off, route out the body and put a warmoth Fender neck on it...maybe I can get 20 bucks for it then?...

LIKE HELL I WILL ---HAHAHAHAHA
          Hahahahaha!! You make me laugh, Mike. And cry a little, too...but that is the harsh reality...
          From here on the nightmare only gets worse...

Comment

Working...
          X