Clear All

• Anyone looking for a nice C5MJ?

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=519094

is that YOU on TB????? madbassplaya?
    http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

Originally posted by amimbari View Post
      is that YOU on TB????? madbassplaya?
      Its not me...If you were referring to me. I saw that bass on ebay on last week and someone bought it. I saw a post on talk bass and sure enough it was the bass from ebay same pics and all. I responded to his post telling him I had the same bass and was waiting for his review on his new acquisition.
      I went there today to see if he had replied but found a new thread by him. He had bought a musicman a couple of days ago and may be trying to sell the Jackson because of it. Madbassplaya is not me...I am keeping my C5.

Comment

o.i.c, ya for a sec I thought that was you selling off yours....that would be a nice addition to my Jackson stable, but I have other basses in the works at the moment, and I never even play my 5 string to invest in another wall hanger...
        http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

Originally posted by amimbari View Post
          o.i.c, ya for a sec I thought that was you selling off yours....that would be a nice addition to my Jackson stable, but I have other basses in the works at the moment, and I never even play my 5 string to invest in another wall hanger...
          Once again Id like to see someone from the board here end up with that bass. Im pretty sure he paid $300 for it as it was a buy it now.

Comment

Wow, a Jackson bass that actually appeals to me..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I've kinda lost my taste for 5 string basses. I kinda suck on them too bad. I still love the ones I have (especially for the tone), but I can't see myself buying another, unless it's a Concert V.

It would be cool for someone on here to wind up with that C5!
              From here on the nightmare only gets worse...

Comment

Originally posted by Chowderboots View Post
                I've kinda lost my taste for 5 string basses. I kinda suck on them too bad. I still love the ones I have (especially for the tone), but I can't see myself buying another, unless it's a Concert V.

It would be cool for someone on here to wind up with that C5!
                Have you ever played a Concert V? They look cool...Ive never had the honor of making the walls shake with one.

Comment

I have played a Concert V. It was nice, but the neck on the one I tried was kinda grungy, which turned me off a little bit. I loved the pickups, the bridge (can't go wrong with Kahler), the inlays, and pretty much everything else about it. The color on the one I tried was kinda lame and it was a little beat up. It was either that or an almost brand new Spector Rex Brown 5 and I kinda regret choosing the latter. Maybe some day, I can have both haha

I dig the idea of P+J pickups on a 5 string. Makes a lot of sense to me.
                  From here on the nightmare only gets worse...

Comment

Working...
                  X