Jackson Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Kelly

Eagerly awaiting the Kelly from Peabuddy...it should come tomorrow!!

Looks like it's in Washington--I looked up the tracking number on the UPS site and it says that at 11:00 this morning, there was a "MECHANICAL FAILURE ON RAILROAD FLATCAR" (whatever that means?) in Redmond, the town directly a couple miles east of where I live where the UPS center for this area is. There isn't any railroad that goes to Redmond, so the bass must be at the warehouse there.

Hopefully, I'll be able to pick up the package tomorrow--I get off school at 12:30, get home 40 minutes later, then I have work at 5:00. I saw the UPS truck go by at 2:30 today, so hopefully it'll come around that time tomorrow.
    From here on the nightmare only gets worse...

I got pics from "the previous" owner, but until I see YOU playing on it...it just got lost in the UPS package delivery system......lol

I tried to call Rob last night, but his phone must be off from a bill cause it says the number you have reached has been disconnected "alltell message 171-C"

and my new lefty model2 will ALSO be here today, so my digital camera batteries are already on the charging stand in readiness
    http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

Well, after reading these posts...Im eager now too. I have no bass en route but Its a feeling like no other....except maybe when your favorite NFL team gets the top free agent or drafts the player you wanted them to......anyway I can't wait to see the pics.

Comment

the wait is only 25% of the exciting part, the 75% excitement is pulling it from the box UN-damaged unless it was shipped inside a HSC

Comment

I hope it gets here today and that I don't have to go over to Redmond to pick it up.

Fortunately, it has a hardshell case...but I don't know, Mike, it's pretty damn nerve wracking right now. I have to keep looking out the front door to see if I can see any baked potato brown trucks on the horizon.

Comment

Originally posted by Chowderboots View Post
            Fortunately, it has a hardshell case...but I don't know, Mike, it's pretty damn nerve wracking right now. I have to keep looking out the front door to see if I can see any baked potato brown trucks on the horizon.
            I've gotten to where I can detect the brown truck from the unique vibrations it creates in my house. Also, my dog lets loose with this special, hateful bark reserved just for the UPS man.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
              I've gotten to where I can detect the brown truck from the unique vibrations it creates in my house. Also, my dog lets loose with this special, hateful bark reserved just for the UPS man.
              Yeah...hahaha...I do have a cat, though!

I think the truck's already been through today unless yesterday it came really early (I saw it go by at 3:22 PM, to be exact and it's now 3:45 PM ). I don't know if they deliver on Saturdays or not...looks like it might come Monday at the earliest.

Comment

Originally Posted by Axewielder

Just be sure to have the guitar safely in your house BEFORE you let your dog bite him in the ass
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                  Just be sure to have the guitar safely in your house BEFORE you let your dog bite him in the ass
                  No doubt! One time he snuck past me and jumped up and nailed the postman HARD right in the chest with his paws. The dude was knocked backwards clear off the front steps! He had NO sense of humor, either.

Comment

Hopefully, it'll come today. Probably while I'm at work

Comment

So it came today...but I wasn't around to sign for it. So they're going to try again tomorrow--at the same time.

Comment

FAIL.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

should we all chant KE-LLY-KE-LLY-KE-LLY for you Martin?

Comment

That would be nice, Mike

Well, I gave them a call and they're going to hold it at the headquarters thing...so I'm just going to go there after work and get my fuckin' self.

So close!!!

Comment

Argh, this is torture
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                              X